International Working Out Loud Week will run from 17-24 November 2014.
Get involved. Take the chance to practice working out loud and to encourage your organisation to embrace working out loud. Here are some suggestions on how you can get involved:
What you need to know:
- What it means to Work out loud: The 5 elements by John Stepper
- How do I get involved: Start sharing your work in what ever means seems appropriate to you. It doesn’t have to be social. It just needs to be public. Make sure you tag your sharing with #wolweek so that others can follow along the broader conversation.
- If you need a procedure:
1) do something
2) write what you did on an unfeasibly large post-it note
3) attach to your office wall
4) take a photo of it
5) tweet it with the hashtags #wolyo #wolweek
- Create a habit of working out loud: Three simple steps.
- Encourage others to Work Out Loud too Working out loud works for everyone.
This #wolweek is being conducted in partnership with #weworkunbound, an initiative looking to encourage organisations and individuals to work in the same space together across boundaries. 17-24 November will also be International Week of Unbound.
Spread the word about International Working Out Loud Week from 17-24 November 2014.
9 thoughts on “Get Involved 17-24 November 2014”
This is awesome. Really appreciate the succinctness. Do we need ROI to be articulated, though? Once on the other side, it’s obvious – but for busy people to take a leap of faith?
Great suggestion. How would you succinctly describe the benefits and value? Plus we would love you to be part of our Working Out Loud in Action short questionnaire. Are you interested? Thanks for the comment. Simon Terry
You must be kidding with the ROI right Marshall?
Do first, analyze later. 😀
[or shall I Yoda-it: “Do or Do not, there is no Try” ]
Maybe the folk at #wol want to showcase my Blog a Day (5 days) as part of their International #wolweek It was part of my committment to Working out Loud http://ln.is/wordpress.com/x09zE … #quietachiever
We are so excited about #WOLWeek that we’ve made it the focus of our weekly #ESN (enterprise social network) twitter chat on Thursday, 11/20 at 2pm ET – #ESNchat. We’d love to have any #WOL lovers stop by and share their perspective with our community practitioners!
Thank you. That’s very exciting news. We look forward to collaborating out loud with the the #esnchat community, the CR team and @ESNChat to celebrate #wol and share the #wolweek adventure.