International Working Out Loud Week will run from 17-24 November 2014.
Get involved. Take the chance to practice working out loud and to encourage your organisation to embrace working out loud. Here are some suggestions on how you can get involved:
What you need to know:
- What it means to Work out loud: The 5 elements by John Stepper
- How do I get involved: Start sharing your work in what ever means seems appropriate to you. It doesn’t have to be social. It just needs to be public. Make sure you tag your sharing with #wolweek so that others can follow along the broader conversation.
- If you need a procedure:
1) do something
2) write what you did on an unfeasibly large post-it note
3) attach to your office wall
4) take a photo of it
5) tweet it with the hashtags #wolyo #wolweek
- Create a habit of working out loud: Three simple steps.
- Encourage others to Work Out Loud too Working out loud works for everyone.
This #wolweek is being conducted in partnership with #weworkunbound, an initiative looking to encourage organisations and individuals to work in the same space together across boundaries. 17-24 November will also be International Week of Unbound.
Spread the word about International Working Out Loud Week from 17-24 November 2014.